How do I check the status of my order?
- To view order status, “click here” to log into your account and view your order history.
- If you check out as a "guest" account, you can find a link to your order status page in the following emails
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Confirmation
- If unable to access the order status page, please send us an email at email@example.com
***If you didn't receive an order/shipping email confirmation, please follow the steps below:
- Check your junk/spam folder
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email using our on-site widget.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
- Unfortunately, once orders have been processed, they cannot be canceled. This is because we start processing orders immediately after receiving them and once processing starts we cannot stop. However, you can initiate a return once you receive your order.
What are your shipping options?
We offer free standard shipping for orders $25 or more.
For Domestic Shipping
Free Standard Shipping (7- 10 Days)
Free (for $25 or more)
Expedited Shipping (3-5 days)
$5.99 (for $25 or more)
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes, we offer international shipping.
How do I track my order after it has been shipped?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification confirming the shipment. The email will provide a tracking number for your order and a link to the shipping carriers’ website.
- You can also log into your account and check your order status at any time.
What is your return policy?
- All online purchases through www.Chefmaster.la can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
How do I return my order?
- To initiate a return request, please send an email with your order number and reason for return to email@example.com
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
- We offer a full refund or an equivalent exchange in the event that your product arrives damaged. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and we will handle the rest.
I have additional questions, how can I reach customer service?
- You can reach customer service at email@example.com
Are Chefmaster Products Vegan?
- Chefmaster colors, including Liqua-gel®, Cookie Icings, Edible Color Sprays, Decorating Pens, and Candy Colors (oil based colors/chocolate colors) contain no animal product or animal derivatives.
- Meringue Powder contains egg and is the only product that is not vegan.
Are Chefmaster Products Kosher Certified?
- Yes, our products are Kosher Certified.
Are Chefmaster Products Halal Certified?
- Yes, our products are Halal Certified.
I've noticed that some Chefmaster products contain glycerin, is it derived from a plant or animal source?
- It is plant based, as none of our products contain animal products except for Meringue Powder (eggs).
Are Chefmaster food colors peanut-free and also processed in a peanut-free facility?
- Yes, all of Chefmaster products are peanut-free, and they are processed in a peanut-free facility.
Do Chefmaster oil based color products (i.e. candy color) contain peanut, egg, or sesame?
- No, our candy color products do not contain peanut, egg or sesame.
How do I properly store my food colors?
- We suggest you store Chefmaster food color products in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Where can I find a list of ingredients?
- You can see our ingredients listed directly on the product page. Click here to view our product catalog.
How do you get food coloring off your skin?
- To remove our food coloring, please wash or use a soft scrub with soap and rinse with water. Dish soap also works well.